Difficult Conversations Workshop
Apr 5 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am PDT
April 5, 7 & 9, 2021
9:00 – 11:30 am PT / 12:00 – 2:30 pm ET
Not for Elders only!
→ How do you bring your best self into any conversation?
→ The ‘self’ that is present, non-reactive, creative responsive?
Difficult Conversations (Essential Conversations)
The art and science of working together offers a powerful set of research-based principles and strategies that will allow you to engage in meaningful dialogue with anyone — regardless of social or ideological differences. Facilitated by Kern Beare.
- Gain a greater understanding of the dynamics that turn conversations into conflicts.
- Discover how one critical shift in thinking can turn a negative interaction into a creative and constructive engagement.
- Understand how our personal story can be a tool to both build bridges and burn them.
- Learn to access more easily and deeply your inborn capacity for connection and compassion.
- Learn about the four principles that can turn a dialogue into a powerful tool for personal and collective transformation.
What people have to say about taking this workshop:
“Can we rebuild trust today? Difficult Conversations shows that it’s possible.” –David Bornstein, New York Times Columnist
“The recent experience and interaction with Kern Beare and his workshop was instructive, inspiring and timely!” –Mike Dahl, Mayor Emeritus, Redding, California
“Kern is a steady, compassionate guide and an expert facilitator. We’re already planning to have him come back, due to critical acclaim in the community.” –Janessa Gans Wilder, Founder and CEO, Euphrates Institute
Registration is by donation.register