Coming in January:
A third offering of both
- the REP Introductory Exploration and
- the Embodying Regenerative Worldviews Exploration
Do you want to continue growing personally while contributing as an elder to the regeneration of your community and society?
REP Introductory Exploration
- The Regenerative Elder Process Introductory Exploration offers you an initial step in exploring what it means to be part of a community of regenerative elders engaged in longer-term inner work and transformative actions to heal their communities and Earth.
- A two- to three-hour self-paced program, the Introductory Exploration offers opportunities to learn and reflect on regenerative concepts, new ways of being, and intentional ways to approach life.
- Through a variety of texts and videos, you will begin to explore what it means to become a regenerative elder in the midst of today’s interconnected challenges.
- Once you have completed this part of the REP Introductory Exploration and attended a two-hour live zoom session, you will be encouraged to step back and assess where you are in your own personal development and whether you want to engage in a deeper exploration of alternative worldviews – as preparation for joining a supportive community of regenerative elders-in-training.
- If you do, you will be invited to enroll in the Embodying Regenerative Worldviews Exploration, a nine-week journey that will start at the end of January. You should plan to commit a total of about 40 hours to prepare for and participate in lively weekly conversations during the course of the nine weeks.
- If you are interested in learning more, you can enroll in the REP Introductory Exploration between December 30 and January 12.
- You will have about two weeks to complete the self-study portion of the Introductory Exploration, then attend a two-hour live Zoom meeting on January 16 at 9:00 am PT.
- During this gathering, you will meet the other participants and have an opportunity to share with them your thoughts, feelings, and aspirations.
- The co-conveners will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about the Embodying Regenerative Worldviews Exploration that will be offered weekly on Zoom from January 30 to March 26 at 9:00 – 11:00 am PT. Enrollment will be limited.
- There is no charge for these two Explorations, but we ask that you consider making a donation to EAN to cover the platform and staff costs of the Elders Action Network.
- If a monetary donation is not possible for you, please join us anyway and we trust that you will pay it forward in your community.
- Between December 30 and January 12, click here to register and begin your journey with the REP Introductory Learning Exploration. Your enrollment will be confirmed 24 hours after you register.
- For more information on the REP and the two Explorations, contact Alain Gauthier at firstname.lastname@example.org.